Rope Officer Application

Chain

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank:
Username: Rope

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?):
I Have not been Striked In IC.

3. How many warnings do you have?:
I have 0 warning within IC, And the server itself.

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):
I feel my activity Is Pretty decent, I have logged counting out 4-6 hours for AFK Time, Around 20 hours for the week.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?:
I Am Currently a DEMO Senior, Scout Enlisted, And Omega Atin.

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer? (150+ Words):

I wish to become an IC Officer for a few reasons. The first reason I wish to become an IC Officer is due to the fact I'm online a decent amount during the week, which in turn would make me eligible to promote lower enlisted After event’s, as well as possibly promote people after training, simulations or any other time of event . I also want to help lead whichever Imperial Commandos that are on at that specific time whilst no one else is online, and Being an officer is an excellent way to do exactly that. I am online for hours out of the day, and I want to be able to do more with my time whilst I'm on as IC than I can now. If I get accepted I will resign from my other lives, and make IC my sole focus, as well as Hosting things for IC as my sole focus.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer? (100+ Words):
I believe I should be trusted to become an IC officer, as I am willing to put in the work that is asked of me once I get it, Whether it be I get on as soon as I'm off of work And staying online until midnight each night, To only being online as IC from here on out. I ask that I be trusted to become an IC Officer so I can prove that I have earned it, and make IC better than it already is. I'm usually online when most officers are not, And stay online after most get off. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer (100+ Words)?
I am capable of handling whatever administrative duties are asked of me if I become an Imperial Commando Officer. I believe I can bring a few advantages to IC by becoming an officer. I am willing to host Imperial Commando Exclusive Training, tryouts, and Sims for IC to promote activity from the lower enlisted, and incentivize from them, showing that activity will be rewarded, as well as hard work and dedication. In conclusion, I can bring Activity, Motivation, And a fresh set of eyes to the battalion. That is why I believe I would be a good addition to the Imperial Commando Officer Corps.

9. Please specify the 2 Major+ Members that gave you Permission to Apply for this role:

Vice Commander Sev

LTCOL Snow

Edited by Chain

+Support
-Active member in IC
-Has shown his capabilities as an NCO for the most part
-Has good intent for the battalion 
-Has done good in omega thus far 
-Is brutally honest which is needed in most cases 

-Support
-App is on the shorter side 
Overall I support this application and wish you the best of luck!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

Application Pending

The Command team will come to a decision soon.

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support

- Very active IC NCO

- Is dedicated to IC

- Wants what is best for IC 

- Has shown what he is capable of as a NCO

- He would be a good individual for the officer core

- Support

- Application could be longer but this does not mean it's bad.

Edited by Dr.Offen

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

10 hours ago, Dr.Offen said:

+Support

- Very active IC NCO

- Is dedicated to IC

- Wants what is best for IC 

- Has shown what he is capable of as a NCO

- He would be a good individual for the officer core

- Support

- Application could be longer but this does not mean it's bad.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

Application Denied

Contact the command team for further details

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM