Vintage's Trauma Engineer Application

vintage

Application Format:

What is your In-Game name?

Vintage

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146558425

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Manager (Medical)

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Grub

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I'm a good fit for trauma engineer because I am well versed with the foundations layout and can combat any issues quickly if I have the ability to do so. Another reason why I would be a good fit because I am head of one sub-branch (field work) so I have experience with patrolling, and roaming the foundation. My final reason I would be a good fit for trauma engineer is I am open to assisting foundation personnel example: Squadding up, Defending, and doing surgeries or checkups.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? Before I get to prioritizing I would check the code to see if the corporal is allowed for surgery in the case he is I would ask if there are any other maintenance on that can fix the cc doors if there is no maintenance on I would prioritize the cc because more people could die if 966 were to breach.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? I would prioritize the 106 cc because 106 has a big potential to mess things up and as a trauma engineer I will try to prevent that. I would also explain my situation to the gladiators hoping they will understand why I cannot squad up.

+support

How tf aren't you te alr lol

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member