Rogus TE Application

Enzso

What is your In-Game name?

Rogu (MMF: Lysol)

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:1:201442356

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Maintenance Expert

How many strikes do you currently have?

1 non active strike.

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

image.png.c00c33b06b4ec9d2d571b69a81a0299c.png

Who gave you permission to apply?

image.png.63c2c863d3965e0077444eccdbc90ee9.png

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I feel like the branch is very underrated with what they do and I want to make TE a more well known branch or a more active one at least. I'm very active and I know what to do in most scenarios due to my long experience in this server. People mainly know me in MMF for my armoring and combat (and fixing a lot of stuff) but I want to try something new in TE and work with MTF.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

First I would help the Nu7 then head to the E11 due to my number 1 priority always being healing.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize? 

I would ask for the Gladiators to standby while I fix the cell after that I squad up with them. Eliminating harm from me and others in HCZ.

Edited by Rogu Spanish
  • Like 1

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

+-Neutral

Very active and great at what you do in combat sub-branch of MMF and excell at that. However I do not see you having the mindset of only healing/armoring those around you which is what TE is designed for. I see you being way more helpful keeping the non-combatants safe and re-containment of SCP. TE is geared towards medical/armor and being a support class which I don't think you will enjoy but I could definitely be proven wrong. I would just have to see more of your non-combatant gameplay to make a more informed critique.

• Dislike 1

Denied!

You have received a strike while this application was up therefore invalidating it.

Reapply in Three Weeks.

Edited by Silence_
  • Like 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member