Gamemaster Application

InstantRamen

In-game name: Nico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237558683

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: HVY MSGT 501st| Apprentice I IQ| Royal Guard CDT I|Tank LCPL|

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I have bought a crate key and darth.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, I have received one warning for calling someone G** in OOC.

How much time do you have on the server?: It says 1 week but its probably 1 week and 2 days or something.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Seen every star wars movie, seen all mandalorian, working on star wars rebels currently, seen all clone wars both the movie and series, I am also working on obi-wan kenobi currently, and i've seen some youtube videos about the books.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help or host events for the GL star wars community so they are not bored I also noticed that there aren't alot of late night events and I could help with that because i usually stay up till 1 or 2 am est.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have other admin/event hoster experiences on other games than gmod and I have never abused my power.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Ive seen the way of how to use it with commands its just ive never used ULX and the commands i used on other games were different.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I do have experience from other games but not GMOD and I do have a bit of a idea on how they function.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  On-Ship Event: A comms comes in through holotable: "Help this is admiral <insert name here> of the <fleet number> fleet we are taking heavy fire from rebel ships and require assistance." The ISD Consilio is told that they will be hyperspacing to help a different fleet to fight agaisnt rebels. We hyperspace to the fleet to help them out and droppods are landed on the ship while naval trys to destroy the rebel ships.

Off-Ship Event: A comms comes through the holotable: "We have one of your high command hostage on <insert planet here> and if you want him to live you'll have to meet our ends to let him go." The ISD Consilio is debriefed on what is going on and that they will hyperspace to the planet and try to save the HC. The ship hyperspaces to the planet and SF transports us to the planet and we get on the planet and rescue the HC.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  Yes, !give <player> <weapon>

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !model <player> <model>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

-Support

You have been banned on the community before as well as warned. With only one week on the server and have been banned on the server before I think you need more time before applying for a position like this. The event suggested is also not very diverse compared to what anyone else already would do.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

-Support

Your examples could use more effort create an idea that shows you want to take the GM position seriously, track record isn't the cleanest so you might want to show people a new self in the future.

i hope you do change and wish you the best of luck.

On 3/20/2023 at 5:25 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

You have been banned on the community before as well as warned. With only one week on the server and have been banned on the server before I think you need more time before applying for a position like this. The event suggested is also not very diverse compared to what anyone else already would do.

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

-Support 

At this time, I cannot support you as an active staff member. My experiences with you have been nothing but unprofessional and mingy. You like to cause problems intentionally with other members of the community and then get mad when they react within their character guidelines and SOP. 

Example: you encouraged another member of 501st to take pictures of a Royal guard and then got mad when we investigated and killed both of you for it.

Current Royal Guard Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu

"The Saber Guard Defense Force"

Former: Saber Guard Primus

Playing Star Wars GIF

• Theta locked this topic