spooky D5 app

spooky❤

Name - SEC OFC spooky

Steam ID - Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20492795

Discord Name - spooky#4906

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - n/a

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to have more RP scenarios when not doing research and I would like to protect the facility as well as learn more about the SCP's

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)  I'm a very active person on the server, I like to switch roles just so that everyone can experience some RP fun. I'm usually not too far from a computer or phone so I can check discord pretty regularly, honestly I'm down for all the meetings and stuff, I think it would be a really thrilling experience to find out more about the facility and learn the in-and-outs of being an MTF member. I don't minge, I don't pay any attention to minges, I like playing on the sever with friends and i plan on inviting more people who are serious about RPing and doing training for the different roles. I hope you accept me wanting to have every role under my belt, I think MTF is one of the coolest and prestigious jobs for SCP.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

Edited by spooky❤