Nemesis NCO Application

Nemesis

Nemesis NCO Application

What is your in game rank and name. Nemesis, Crewman

What is your STEAM ID? STEAM_0:0:525281116

How long have you been in Naval: Two days.

Why do you wish to become a Junior Officer: I want to become a junior officer for a couple of reasons, but the main one is to be able to guide the enlisted and make them prosper.
in the battalion. I want the naval battalion to grow as a whole, and I'd like to help with my past and present experiences. I would also like to join SF in the future and assist them as well, so that they may become even greater than they already are. I also want to become a junior officer so I can be in a leadership role for the enlisted and show them how to behave. I also want them to be able to come to me if they have questions so that I may teach them.

What are the duties of a Junior Officer?: Junior officers are there to guide the enlisted and mentor them to the best of their abilities. NCO duties also include hosting tryouts for imperial personnel who are interested in becoming naval. New NCOs are supposed to learn from the senior NCOs and officers so they can become the best versions of themselves and prosper in the higher ranks without making mistakes.

How will you assist the battalion as a Junior Officer?: I would assist by bringing more tryouts to the imperial personnel onboard the ISD, and giving training to enlisted so they can learn the ropes on how to act and how to be a naval enlisted. I have mentioned that I have experience, and that is true. I am currently an officer for IC, and I have been a former DT officer as well as an IF Head Agent. These past experiences have taught me a lot about leadership and what standards enlisted, NCOs, and officers should have.

Edited by Dr.Offen

Current: IC © 2LT 4560 Gren

Former: IC Vice Commander Scorch - IC © 4457 Reaper IC © 4561 Maroon - DT Officer -

- IF Head Agent - DT NCO - SO CPO - DT OFFICER - IC Officer -

• Theta locked this topic