1. 1. Should i Be GM

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Venus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418019665

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shock ERUT 1SGT

Have you donated to the server?: yes i have

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no i have never been banned

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:i have not received any warnings

How much time do you have on the server?: i have around 4 weeks on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know some of it since I have watched all the movies multiple times and most of the series. and i am willing to learn more if needed

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a GM on the server before but left due to personal issues, and i want to join the GM team again so i can help with sims and events for people that are in my timezone

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I was a GM before so i know the rules and i would never try to do anything that could get me banned / warned on the server since i love playing on this server

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: yes since i have been a GM before i am famillier with ULX

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function? Yes i am but i would need a little help with the first events since it's been sometime since i was a GM on the server

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-Ship] [Combat] [Host: Venus]

"Sabotage on the Imperial Starship" 

The ISD has been sabotaged by an unknown enemy, causing major malfunctions throughout the ship. We must work together to investigate the cause of the sabotage, repair the damage, and prevent further attacks from the enemy.

[Off-Ship] [Combat] [Host: Venus]

“Abandoned” factory

The Empire has received some information on a abandoned separatist droid factory, and the ISD Consilio's has been sent to investigate this Factory and destroy it so the rebels cant use it to oppose the empire

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @  tfa_electrohammer

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model ^ models/eng_lt/pm_droid_b1_eng_lt.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have

On 3/15/2023 at 11:29 AM, Octane said:

In-game name: Venus

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418019665

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Shock ERUT 1SGT

Have you donated to the server?: yes i have

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: no i have never been banned

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:i have not received any warnings

How much time do you have on the server?: i have around 4 weeks on the server

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know some of it since I have watched all the movies multiple times and most of the series. and i am willing to learn more if needed

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I was a GM on the server before but left due to personal issues, and i want to join the GM team again so i can help with sims and events for people that are in my timezone

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I was a GM before so i know the rules and i would never try to do anything that could get me banned / warned on the server since i love playing on this server

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: yes since i have been a GM before i am famillier with ULX

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function? Yes i am but i would need a little help with the first events since it's been sometime since i was a GM on the server

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

[On-Ship] [Combat] [Host: Venus]

"Sabotage on the Imperial Starship" 

The ISD has been sabotaged by an unknown enemy, causing major malfunctions throughout the ship. We must work together to investigate the cause of the sabotage, repair the damage, and prevent further attacks from the enemy.

[Off-Ship] [Combat] [Host: Venus]

“Abandoned” factory

The Empire has received some information on a abandoned separatist droid factory, and the ISD Consilio's has been sent to investigate this Factory and destroy it so the rebels cant use it to oppose the empire

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give @  tfa_electrohammer

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !Model ^ models/eng_lt/pm_droid_b1_eng_lt.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes i have

Application is well written and the event ideas stand out to me as unique which is something the GM team needs. +Support

Current: DT EX1 | Imperial RP TGM | ImperialRP Trial Mod
Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+Support

He spent time on his application and it shows. The event is more unique then normal and could help increase the roleplay for the server. Good luck on your application!

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 3/18/2023 at 9:09 PM, Anomaly said:

Application is well written and the event ideas stand out to me as unique which is something the GM team needs. +Support

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 3/18/2023 at 9:09 PM, Anomaly said:

Goodluck!! I hope to see you get game master.

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

• Theta locked this topic