Gamemaster Application - Rose

Milady

Should Rose be GM again?  

1. 1. Should Rose be GM again?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name: Rose (Dr. Rose Thorne on CC/MC PVT Rose 2453 on Army)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173691913

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Medical Corps Private (Army), Darth (Donator Rank)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes, I try to support the server when I can for both the awesome stuff in-game as well as simply supporting it due to the awesome community

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None that I'm aware of

How much time do you have on the server?: From 07/08/2022 - 09/14/2022, recently from the 03/05/2023 onwards. I left the server for 7 months due to situations IRL that consumed the majority of my time and I couldn't apply for an indefinite reserves in Medical

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know the general Lore from the films excluding the spin offs, and a minor bit of knowledge of the Clone Wars cartoon

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To help with SIMS, Tryouts and making up fun Events to help get the server more active both as Actors in Events as well as simply participating as their own regiments. From Events fun and simple as a Rebel ship bombardment to a more side story mission type of narrative

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: Besides my experience with GM, I am willing to admit my faults and take accountability for my actions if need be, I like to help when I can with my fellow GM's whether they aren't sure on what to do or if they simply need backup to keep the energy going with their Events

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: It's been a while, however, I do have the essential knowledge of the ULX commands

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes, I reached to a GMV on this server. However, I was removed due to me making a couple of minor but inappropriate mistakes as a GM that I shouldn't have done anyway. For the full context: I was informed by one of the Senior GM's at the time that a few of my actions of goofing around as GM was deemed punishable by removal from one of the Head Admins who complained to the collective SGM's, and they decided to remove me. However, one of the other Head Admins pushed back for a lighter sentence in the end I was given the Ultimatum of either being removed and having to wait a certain period to reapply or to be demoted to GMII and be prohibited from promotions for a specific period of time. While I did thank them for the option, I decided to take full responsibility and be removed, I may have thought the sentence was harsh, but I do acknowledge that what I did was ridiculous and I needed to take accountability. Shortly after I was removed I took my 7 month absence due to unrelated IRL issues

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

For on ship:  It would be a Spy Event where 1 regiment would be randomly chosen to become secret Rebels who must steal a box that contains blue prints for the Rebellion's new hideout. The box would be contained in the most neutral yet the most unusual place noone would think to look; the Cantina. Coincidentally, most of the ship will be having dinner in the Cantina shortly after the box is placed in it. The Spies have one chance to succeed, for both keeping the secret of the Rebellion as well as revolting and causing as much chaos as they can to try to escape via stolen TIE fighters....

For off ship:  The Pyke Sindicate have taken things to a whole new level; they have found a secret shipment of Separatist droids that were never used in battle. They were able to reprogram them to obey them and enhance their firepower. They have already begun their bombardment of the Tatooine Outpost and are on their way to get a swarm of Dune Crawlers to suit their needs also. The Empire's finest must head down to Tatooine, aid the Outpost, figure out how they are able to train the Dune Crawlers and destroy what's left of the Separatists that continue to prove themselves a nuisance to the Empire

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): !give *player* *WeaponID* / !give ^ *WeaponID*

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ *ModelID* / !model *player* *ModelID*

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, and I have it saved in case I need it to ensure I'm following them correctly as well as how I approach Events/SIMS/Tryouts

Thank you for reading my Application (*^▽^*)

Edited by TheLadyFuyu
Overlooked a question, apologies <3

I have known rose and work with her few months ago. She did lots of sims, mission and event. She can bring lots of activities to the servers
Overall I + support this application 

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! Come speak to a Gamemaster V+ in TeamSpeak to receive GM training!

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

• Bon locked this topic