Ban appel- Denied

medicale wiza

Steam Name: medicale wizaed

Ingame Name:i dont know 

SteamID:76561198959332770

Ban Length:permante 

Admin that Banned you:console

Reason for Ban:Alt account

Dispute: on 9/7/2021 one year and 5 months i was banned for alt account  i think i was trying to play on the server with a family share account but i didnt know i would get banned i wasint banned before i tried this i am sorry for trying to play on a diffrent account i loved this server its been a long time since it and i wanted to start playing it again i never tryed that again.

-support

You got 21 warns in the span of 5 days some for doing the same things, then got perma banned for alting, I'm kind of having a hard time believing that you are coming onto the server to RP. Also its been a very long time since you were banned and should have been appealed sooner.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

3 hours ago, Mark001 said:

-support

You got 21 warns in the span of 5 days some for doing the same things, then got perma banned for alting, I'm kind of having a hard time believing that you are coming onto the server to RP. Also its been a very long time since you were banned and should have been appealed sooner.

You can't appeal warns more than a year ago. You got banned for alting, which is against the rules, and proved early on to be a major minge. You had more then 21 chances to correct your actions if we're including verbal warnings, but you continued to ruin the time for others on the server.

Edited by Foo
Grammer corrections

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

I didn’t get all the warms in one day I wasint even banned I’m not trying to Appel my warns this was over a year and a half ago I wasint trying to alt on the server I barley know how it happens I’m sorry I just wanted to play again I was new to gmod then and now im Not and know the rules sorry