Chaos Insurgency Application

Mate1126

In-game Name: Strange Man

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462582839

DiscordID: Mate1126#5459

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10 big scp fan.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
The Chaos Insurgency is one of the best organization the best of the best, so i would like to be in it. I have been in military stuff since 2019 like Unturned ww2 servers or gmod ww2 servers and have been O1 or O2 on them.I wanna also recruit Class-D.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
I am good at combat.

How active can you be?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            from 5PM CET to 8PM CET                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            
Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:
Yes I have both downloaded and ready to go.

Application Accepted.

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go to #Requesting-FTO and fill out the format found at the top of the channel. A FTO will be able to train you soon.

~~ CI SFTO 1LT Foxley ~~