CI interogation Log. [Tryone]

register1005

Hey, curretn V4 here, these logs look really good, keep going 

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

[EOI Log Rating]

Efficiency: 17/25 
Multiple interrogations, along with selling them back for profit, and information gathered is decent.

Insight: 15/25
I like the format and way of telling the interrogation, I like the details on shooting the hostage, negotiating and etc. I do believe there should be more roleplay orientated questions. 

Presentation: 18/25
Presentation is great! I like the format and story-telling. My main complaints are the fonts and how they blend, I did find it a bit struggling to read the paper and some of the colors later through the document did not fit. Improvements on those ends could make one of the best logs I've read! Overall great job though.

Writing: 20/25
The writing is great and shows the complex details on interrogating someone. Other than that I have very minor complaints on the writing which includes some spelling mistakes and of course the difficultly reading it.

Verdict:  one of the best logs I've graded as EOI, great information, interesting format, and overall engaging writing. The document drags on a tiny bit, but nothing I would take points off. I believe this is a great way to show your work. Like I mentioned, make sure to fix some of the fonts and blending with the colors!
I think the document deserves a.....

70/100

- Graded by Elevate

• Gaminglight Love 1