Darkmaya Ban Appeal

Darkmaya

1. Steam Name: Darkknightlv9 sups.gg 

2. Ingame Name:Darkmaya

3. SteamID:STEAM_0:0:631465918

4. Ban Length:3/1/2023, 5:10:27 PM to 3/4/2023, 9:03:21 PM

5. Admin that Banned you:[GL]SnowSpartan

6. Reason for Ban:LTAP x1

7. Dispute: I was not warned at all by anyone and or tried to avoid punishment in any ways my only time on the server today was when I got home and logged on to get promoted to SGT but had to leave during the training for IRL reasons and when I logged back on I was banned and checked for why the only warn I had was from the person who banned me for reasons I did not commit nothing was said to me in the server and I was not pulled in anyway to be talked to. (Thank you for listening and I hope I did the format right and sorry for the constant use of I)

I would like to formally apologize for my mistake
I was dealing with a ticket earlier today with two minges that LTAPed and mistakenly grabbed your steam ID 
I got back on the server to check the logs again and I realized my mistake 
I am very sorry for my mistake wasting your time and for the frustration I put upon you 
Hopefully you can forgive me for my mistake as i am only human but i understand if you wish to look into this further

Edited by SnowSpartan7
Mistaken

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the server's Head Admin's

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic