Gamemaster Application

InstantRamen

In-game name: Nico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:237558683

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Hvy Pfc 501st| TRN Shock

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: Yes shadow banned for a week.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 warning for homophobia. (connects to shadow ban)

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 days total time 3 weeks community.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I've seen every star wars movie and some mandalorian i've also seen some of the clone wars animation and have watched a few star wars lore videos.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I've heard there are a lack of gamemasters and I don't want the community to be bored.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I do have some admin history on other games, nothing on gmod.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:  no

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Kind of i read the handbook so i have the basics.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A foreign ship is detected on radar and they land in our hangar and try to take over the ship. We recieve a transmission that a high command is under captive so we head to the planet its captive on to try to retrieve it.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): yes !model <player> <model>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: yes !give <player> <weapon>

Edited by InstantRamen

-Support

I do not find you fit for the Gamemaster Team.

You were banned for homophobia. I would excuse this as you may have had time to change your actions since then, but recently you went onto a public flight sim and constantly kamikazed into ships yet to leave the MHB, leaving no regard for those actually wishing to take part. AKA, you crashed your ship into others to reduce the amount and have to make me respawn them. If you are wanting to leave a good impression for the Gamemaster team, I'd rather not have someone who will be causing trouble like that. Do not waste time of the Gamemaster to have to respawn those TIEs, as they may be trying to multi-task or focus on other things while also doing the persons SIM.

Benefit of Doubt: Anyone can change, but I would like to see a lot better actions from you. This can be shown by your actions done during SIMs or as Event Actor. The decision is not up to me if you are to be accepted, but realize you have not left a good first impression.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

-support 
I do not feel as that you are the right fit for gamemasters considering your previous actions on the server. You were banned for homophobia, and I also hear of other things that you have done on the server that are not very acceptable, even though personally I have not seen these actions myself. I do also think that people can change and shouldn't have the past held over them forever, but unfortunately these events were too recent for them to be overlooked. 
overall -support

I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you reapply sometime in the future.

Edited by SnowSpartan7

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

• Bon locked this topic