Gamemaster Application

2nd_ree_kid

In-game name: Requan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525011518

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: 501st SGT

Have you donated to the server?: No, but I plan to donate very soon.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 64 hours with just about 6 hours being afk.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know cannon lore fully and I know a decent amount of legends lore.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I play the server A LOT and would like to bring more events into the server since there is not a lot of them going on when I am usually online.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I am well known in the community and I know my way around G-Mod.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am simi familiar since a dark RP server I played on used ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I do not have experience with Game Master currently but I need to start somewhere. I am familiar with how Game Master functions.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: An example of an on-ship event is rogue researchers ship crashing into the ISD and allowing bugs to come aboard. An example of an off-ship event is traveling to another world that is controlled by Rebels and imperial forces must take control of one of the rebel fortress to acquire plans to a secret the Rebels have been working on.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I know how to give people weapons. Ex. !give (weapon name) (person names)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I do know how to model someone. !model (Model link) (Persons name)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

Edited by 2nd_ree_kid

+support
-Always need more Gamemasters 
-Active on the server 
-Familiar with the server and the community 
-Seems to want to help the community and increases activity via doing more events 

-support
-Short Application 
overall plus support
I wish you the best of luck!!

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

I would recommend not to self advertise your application onto the server. That is my only complaint about you. You did it once (yesterday or a couple days ago, forgot which) and I have not seen it again, so I shall let it pass.
+ Support otherwise.
I have yet to seen you cause any problems or issues, and I'd say you'd be a good person to learn the ropes of being a Gamemaster.

Edited by HeadHuntingSniper

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• Bon locked this topic