1. 1. Make garcia D5?!

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This poll is closed to new votes

Name - Father Garcia

Steam ID -STEAM_0:0:526963821

Discord Name -ORION#6142

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -No Rank.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I can now make this joke. 28 [STAB] WARNS. Although most of them were from like half a year ago. (I am aware this is out of date, this is the only picture I have of recently, I can update this later.)image.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Because I feel that D5 would be a good job for me, since I specialize in LCZ and Dblock.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I feel that I would be a good asset to the Delta 5 team, because I have good aim and know what, when, and where to shoot. I also can be a good guy at times, and can be respectful if let be respectful (yes, I know this is opposing the warn picture, but just hear me out on this please.) I also have a good sense of loyalty so I would stay loyal to the foundation at all times and stick to the main rules (again, goes against the warns, but hear me out.)

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

P.S. I know, it's a lot of warns, and I plan to make it up.

Edited by Dr Clef

You got banned for LTAP

- Support

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator