What is your In-Game name?:

Pyke Henchmen I Snail

What is your SteamID?:

What is your rank?:

Henchmen I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:

for about 5 days

What leadership experience do you have?:

I have been NCOs in many battlions including DT where i was a CSM before i left, As well is becoming a Officer in SF before transferring to ISB.

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum):

I want to become a Pyke NCO becuase i feel that when im on my pyke job i dont see enough tryouts hosted or even enough promotion of the Pyke jobs. Bringing me onto the NCO core will bring all of this because i feel that being a pyke should be for everyone not just people who have to go and ask for tryouts. People should be seeing Pyke tryouts throughout the day plenty of times but it isnt happening and i think i can change that.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum):

Well i believe i am able to be trusted with this rank becuase of my past expierence in other battlions, well yes i may not have been NCO+ in pyke i have been CSM in DT and also have been in ISB and given high responibilty and trust through that, while also being a CSM in DT i was in both of there sub branches which are very strict. Not only for those reasons but also the fact that i am a very nice guy who wants to see people have fun and suceed with people who they dont even know.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?:

yes

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png