Makarov/FI Officer App

StanMarsh

Am I ready to become an IC Officer?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to become an IC Officer?

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

• 1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: FI

• 2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?)

: i have never been striked within IC 

• 3. How many warnings do you have?:

I Have none on the server

• 4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

As of currently i am in my opinion been able to be quite active within IC and believe i will be able to continue being active 

• 5. What is your current sub-specialty?:

OMEGA SQUAD 

• 6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I think I can to more then I could as NCO I think as a NCO I cannot help out the battalion as much as I want to help I think if I was a officer I could be of more use to IC as a authority figure then only doing tryouts waiting for a event and not being able to anything after that if I was a officer I could host MEDICAL Checkups And NCO train newer NCO's for their  certification for people the time i've been in IC i've seen people To very well on their own as enlisted but as a officer i believe i could help NCO with nco issues and Enlisted what can make my schedule more flexible so to do say of me being NCO and i believe a officer with a More Diverse Timezone Could Reach out to more Enlisted and NCO then one restricted to US etc no officers being on to help them can bring down morale in my opinion as a NCO's who is only a SGM i believe ive aready done so much but i believe i can to more as a officer then i ever could as a NCO

• 7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I have experience as officer and am already  omega squad what can show that i am trusted with the responsibility of being serious when required and being able to be lead enlisted when other officers aren't on i believe i could be trusted with it as from just a trooper to NCO I think I can be A good Leader to The Enlisted and NCOs to make a better battalion And better troopers with it I can motivate people to make sure they can get the job done and done well not just be a another trooper blasting away no be active during events show the good side of IC show that IC has more to The Server than just good weapons I wanna make sure IC members are not stressed cause if the human is stressed he will most likely remove himself from the thing what is stressing him i gotta make sure that our member count does not plumite cause of overwork and giving someone the amount of weight they can carry in the battalion not dropping Metal Bars on them, but slowly giving them more responsibilities they can adapt to so they may grow as a enlisted or nco But also as human i hope to make the battalion a better place for everyone and i'm determined to make sure everyone in the battalion will be able to handle they're responsibilities 

• 8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?:

I can Make sure all NCOs And Enlisted Are Being Treated Fine and no kind of demoralizing or banishing of IC members happens I wanna help IC command to know what's going on with they're NCO's and Enlisted As they don't have the Time to Stress about NCO's not doing they're tryouts or enlisted misbehaving I can assist with the commanding of Imperial Commandos from a lower stand point of IC to give the command a bigger picture of the IC enlisted and NCOs and that command would be more in the know on how they're battalion is handling it self

• Approved By: TT MAJ Bajablast
                           Sev/Wes VCMDR
Edited by StanMarsh
Had to put who Approved

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Very Active within the Battalion

-Has proved himself ready to become an Officer

-Holds quite a few trainings/Sims/Tryouts

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Is a good figure for enlisted and junior NCO's

-Support
-Quite a few grammar mistakes

-Quite a few spelling errors

- Doesn't interact with lower ranks to much

-Does to many Sims/Trainings (Sims and Trainings are great, but at the way you're going with them. You could burn out very fast. Keep doing them, but don't do so many to where you get burnt out and resign.)

Overall 8/10
Overall, I feel that you would be a good fit as an Officer in IC. Although you would be a good fit as an Officer, I feel that you could be burnt out from doing too many Sims and Trainings. From this, I recommend just slowing down a little bit on them. As well as trying to focus on more IC Specified Trainings. Finally, in the time this application is up, I would like you to try to start on those goals. Get more interactive with all ranks of IC. Prove to the Officer and Command Core. That you are ready to be a Officer. I wish you the best of luck on this application.

To end this off with. I do feel that you lack in some leadership skills, but. I have noticed that they have gotten better. I do believe that through you're time as a 2LT that these skills would improve, and if they don't we can always take some measures to ensure everything is right. Lastly, as I have watched you closely across you're time being in IC, I do feel that you can go very far in this battalion. As well as watching you constantly and helping mentor you, I can say that I have faith in you when you become an Officer. I have been here with you sense you transferred in and I have been constantly watching you, from this I can confidently say that I think you have a shot as an Officer.

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+support 
-Active IC member 
-Has goals and want to improve the battalion
-Holds a lot of trainings and sims
-Has been doing good in omega but is still a newer member  

-Support
-Alot of grammar and spelling mistakes 
-Doesn't interact with the battalion as a whole and only sticks around and speaks to omega for the most part 
-I personally haven't seen you take charge and lead a situation, nor have I seen your capabilities of leadership
-Even though many sims are good if you do to many you will most likely burn yourself out on the sever and proceed to take long LOA/ROA because you are bored of the sever due to over playing on it
unfortunately,
 -support 3/10
I don't feel like you are ready to become an officer as of this moment, I personally feel as you lack the leadership skills and the ability to take charge in a stressful situation considering I have never seen you have to use such skills. I wish you luck and hope you prove me wrong but I think you should stay where you are for right now. 

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

MAJOR - SUPPORT MAN + SUPPORTED WITH ALTS

5 Random People who have brand new steam accounts all decided to join the forums in the same 3-4 hours all deciding to join and decide to look at the IC Apps PLUS all used the same format for their plus support.

ABSOLUTELY - SUPPORTING THIS

Edited by KingShob
Stated in edited reply.

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

11 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Support

-Does to many Sims/Trainings (Sims and Trainings are great, but at the way you're going with them. You could burn out very fast. Keep doing them, but don't do so many to where you get burnt out and resign.)

Overall 8/10
Overall, I feel that you would be a good fit as an Officer in IC. Although you would be a good fit as an Officer, I feel that you could be burnt out from doing too many Sims and Trainings. From this, I recommend just slowing down a little bit on them. As well as trying to focus on more IC Specified Trainings. Finally, in the time this application is up, I would like you to try to start on those goals. Get more interactive with all ranks of IC. Prove to the Officer and Command Core. That you are ready to be a Officer. I wish you the best of luck on this application.

14 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Support

Overall 8/10

From what I've read, I Think you'll make a fine Officer, but there are some things I would like to see is different if I was in IC like to try not to burn your self out too much and try to Reach out to Lower Enlisted and help them cause no matter what rank you are, you should still take care and try to help lower ranks but otherwise I wish you the best

On 2/26/2023 at 2:45 AM, Alpha0 said:

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Support

Overall 8/10

+support Only Wants Good for IC and appears to want to do more.

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Support

Overall 8/10

+support Otherwise From the Spelling Errors, i'd say this APP is good

+Support
-Very dedicated to IC

-Good leader

-Has a goal within IC

-Support

Overall 8/10

+SUPPORT Good APP Nice Job next time use Grammarly tho it can help with people's decisions

MAJOR - SUPPORT MAN + SUPPORTED WITH ALTS

5 Random People who have brand new steam accounts all decided to join the forums in the same 3-4 hours all deciding to join and decide to look at the IC Apps PLUS all used the same format for their plus support.

Edited by Mork

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

Application has been denied

Edited by YaBoyScyther

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers