Carmine's Officer app

_ F1 _

IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine Officer app  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for Officer?

• yes
    • no

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC DMS SSS CST 1SGT 3319/4568 Carmine/blu

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): NO

3. How many warnings do you have?: NO

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.): since im out of a job and have free time my activity is great

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: DMS,SSS,CST 

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?: 

I want to be able to help IC grow larger than it has already recently, I know what it's like to be an officer and I believe I'm ready to become one in IC. I Know a good amount of other officers in multiple regiments. However I may be called a minge by some but being in IC showed me how much one regiment can help a person within the server. While I did minge when I first joined the server, once I joined IC I quickly stopped finding out how much time and effort is needed for such a strong battalion. I have helped other regiments such as Medical, STs as a NCO and I can say I know the amount of stress put on NCOs sometimes and the amount put on officers most of the time. I believe someone like me could embrace the amount of activity and show the command team and senior officers how much I can put into IC as an officer. More than I have now as a NCO. 

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:  I should be trusted to become a officer because I just want work closely with the Vice commanders and other officers to help improve the battalion including Crimson. I show persistence in IC and i wish to motivate our enlisted and NCO's that if you work hard you can achive greater things I am always taking feedback on where I can improve or what I can do to show more strengths then weakness' in area's. I am willing to learn more i will do anything that I can with IC to improve activity greatly or other things as well to get people to show that they are wanted/needed. I will show dedication to anything that I am set on including like I am set on making Crimson more appealing to other IC members and have people enjoy being in it or having people show dedication to training, and making things more fun while still having seriousness shown.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

what advantage i can bring IC is to show our enlisted what it take them to becoming a NCO or higher to show them the simple proceses and training they will need to dedicate to there gouls in IC as a whole and achive there gouls to improve and hown there skills so they can do the same for the next line of enlisted

LETS GOOOOO

[IC 1SGT 3319 Carmine]

spacer.png  

+Support

- Has done Okay work within IC as a Senior NCO

- Helps others from time to time

- Can be interactive with higher and lower ranks

- Responsible

- Respectful

- Has a goal in IC

- Has spent time as a NCO within IC

-Support

- Could spend more time as a Senior NCO

- Still has much to learn before becoming a Officer

- Could improve more before coming an Officer

- Heaps of spelling errors on this application

- Doesn't necessarily answer the questions, strays away from the questions

- "what advantage i can bring IC is to show our enlisted what it take them to becoming a NCO or higher to show them the simple proceses and training they will need to dedicate to there gouls in IC as a whole and achive there gouls to improve and hown there skills so they can do the same for the next line of enlisted" This advantage should be shown during there Senior NCO phase, not as a fully fledged Officer. 

Overall | 6/10

As an officer in IC I do believe you could spend a bit more time trying to realize what an officer in IC is. IC officers are very different from the officers of other battalions. We get much more responsibility than the other officers do in there respective battalions, because of this we are held at a higher expectation. To go with this, from analyzing what you have done in IC and how you wrote the application, I do believe they could both improve in all area's and aspects. I write this not to put you down, but to instead try to help you improve in the battalion. I have high hopes for you in this battalion, you will go very far if you receive good mentorship from others. I believe that you need more of a stepping stone instead of a jump into officer. Finally, I highly advise going to talk to officers and to get there opinion on what you could improve. Even officers like my self could always improve upon how we hold our selves and how we act. From what we have learned and the experience we have gained as IC officers, I do believe that it is our job to pass that on to the NCO's and Enlisted of the battalion. If you also wish to improve yourself in the long run, I suggest getting good constructed criticism would be best, this way you know what to focus and what to improve on when you finally become an officer, I also wish you luck on you're application and progress within the battalion!

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

+Support
- Can be interactive with higher and lower ranks
- Has done good work within IC as a Senior NCO
- Respectful
- Active IC member

- Has only good intentions for IC and its members 
- Has previous experience 
-Support
- "what advantage i can bring IC is to show our enlisted what it take them to becoming a NCO or higher to show them the simple proceses and training they will need to dedicate to there gouls in IC as a whole and achive there gouls to improve and hown there skills so they can do the same for the next line of enlisted" This advantage should be shown during there Senior NCO phase, not as a fully fledged Officer. 
- Heaps of spelling errors on this application
- Doesn't necessarily answer the questions, strays away from the questions
- Could improve more before coming an Officer

+support for the most part 7/10
I can't give 100% on this application but I think you have good intentions and decent skills that could be useful to IC officers and the battalion as a whole, Best of luck!!

Edited by SnowSpartan7

*Former Senior Moderator*
*Former Shock Captain* *Former IC LTCOL Niner*

• Theta locked this topic