SCP-066 Test Log

Desires

Lore Name: Bukachu

SCP: 066

Question / Idea: Having a (D-Class) Personal say the name "Erik" the SCP would make a loud noise and will deal damage that isn't permanent to the personal being tested on.

Background Research: This SCP is a giant mass of eyes and yarn that only ever says eric. If you say eric in the area of this SCP it will release a loud burst of classic music that will injure your ears.

Hypothesis: That having the D-Class say the name "Erik" will damage him and emit a loud noise.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Upon restraining the D-Class we took a recording of his voice and had it say the name "Erik". When doing so the SCP did not emit a loud noise but did do damage to the D-Class Personal. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (N/A if unable/none): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/VhH6DeajAfnhV/d1337qyf6gH4?invite=cr-MSxBNkosMTUwMzQxMTg2LA

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It is unknown what caused the SCP to not emit a loud noise during the harming of the D-Class but at this point it is questionable whether the SCP can have self control when doing so or not.

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes and No. The SCP did cause harm to the D-Class, that was expected. The SCP however did not emit a loud unbearable noise when doing so, which is contradicting our current information. Further testing may be required.

E-11 2LT Pukachu, MMF Jan-5, Omega 45 Clan Owner, Iota-10 Owner

E-11 DHFTO

Original Funny Cloaker CC Creator 

1283606370_Screenshot2023-03-13224615.png.4951143d7ff41f1206a41f5dc93b0244.png

Normally I would rate this with a Pros and Cons system however seeing as you are a JR I do not want you to see a lot of cons and be discouraged. No one makes good logs on their first go at it and I feel it's much more constructive to point at areas that can be improved on rather than grades. I do still have to provide a grade but I'd ask for you to pay more attention to the constructive criticism I'm about to give. It is nice to see a JR make a post on the forums. The test overall is just a little basic, you weren't really testing anything new it was just throwing a D-Class at 066 and seeing what would happen, which isn't always a bad thing but if it doesn't lead to anything it kinda is pointless. In addition the test feels a little short, there are all kinds of things you could've added into the observations to make it longer and feel more like a log by a researcher who was notating everything as it happened or wrote shortly after it happened. The video you have attached also really doesn't show the test as it's happening it only shows the end. Overall I hope to see you improve and I hope you don't take what I said as me being mean or judgemental but realize I wanna see you improve your writing and come up with better test logs. If you ever want some help or proofreading you can contact me on discord anytime. But for now I do have to grade it.

Overall I grade this at a
4.5/10. It wasn't the best or the worst but I do know you can improve your writing and I can't wait to see that.

Former RAM Levii Wood