Septhis's OS Application

Septhis

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Septhis/Clorox

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? : STEAM_0:0:526500316

3. What is your Rank? : MP/Jan3

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 technically but 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 4 all in Imperial RP

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10 I would say

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I love the branch I love the people I love just constantly joining it knowing I'm going to have a fun experience. I want to join mainly because I believe I earn the responsibility and want to help better the branch and be a more active role in the branch. I am also very active and wish to help people when others aren't there to help them and show them what makes the Maintenance branch stand out compared to other branches. A lot of people know me and have had good experiences with me and am very friendly to the community because I respect the people in it and treat them fairly.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? I would do a /demote then give him a verbal warning saying that it is against the rules to leave bunks and if he does it again on purpose I will talk to a higher up/request punishment's section for a temporary DNT 

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I would tell them to stop and tell them the other ways that there are to do so if they proceed to do so and take them on a patrol around HCZ if they really don't want to do those things. 

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps? I would talk to him how to properly use the tools and how not to and tell him the defcon rules as a review and keeps going I will demote the JM 

image.thumb.png.aa3fad2fc725ba9c784043e331481c30.png

+Support
-Great as Enlisted
-More command is always welcome 
-Great to be around

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+Support

-Always active

-Very good at his job

-Good personality

-Good fit for the job

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened