1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander of the Storm Trooper Corps

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

ST MAJ Rozu 9237

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Stormtrooper Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I want to be vice commander of the stormtrooper branch as I feel I could greatly benefit and support other commands and sub-battalions. In addition I also believe that I can boost activity in the battalion and act as a role model for all stormtroopers, in doing so I hope I can also boost the reputation of the battalion as well as earn respect from all high command. Achieving a role in command has been a huge goal of mine since joining the ST battalion, along with another goal of mine, to get the regiment as a whole more active, I believe I can help support both the current command and my fellow troopers.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

3 weeks or 520 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? 

The main purpose of the vice commander is to maintain balance and support within the battalion, in addition the vice commander will maintain the roster (updating and removing when necessary) and maintain the documents. The vice commander also acts as a role model for all of the ST battalion, and is tasked with communication with other commands within the regiment. The vice commander is also expected to boost the spirit within the battalion, by engaging and working with your troops, all whilst continuing to be upstanding and wise. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I can guarantee that I will always respect both the ST SOP and the server rules, I am very active on the server, and incredibly dedicated to the ST battalion. I believe I can be trusted to fill this role and all of its responsibilities whilst also acting as a role model for the ST battalion. I have dedicated many hours, tryouts, training, SIMs, missions, and more to the ST battalion and as a candidate for the role of vice commander I am willing to dedicate more hours, missions, training, tryouts, SIMs, and much more to this battalion. I understand what is expected of the vice commander and am willing to go beyond what is expected, I will also maintain great manners and respect for all other troopers as I have always strove to do. With all of this in account I will never waiver to follow the standards not only set by high command and my commander, but the standards I also hold for myself. 

7. How often can you be Online? : 

I can be on every single day when nothing is stopping me!

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Yes, it was for RDM around 2 years ago. I do not remember what happened and apologies.

Edited by Ethan toes

+Support
Great guy

knows what he needs to do

Has Experience

-App is on the shorter side

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Bon locked this topic