Spider's D5 App

spider

Name - Spider

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:210024972

Discord Name - ro#6223

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Maintenance and CI

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 3 warns on GL - 6 months+ back, FRP, Player Diss and ERP builds 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

Well, D-5 would be my first ever combative unit. I find the branch really interesting and I'd like to be a part of it. I've seen lots of people on it, and it looks like a fun role, and a good community to be a part of. The RP looks great and I thin this can also benefit me combat-wise, etc. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)

I am confident I'd be a good choice for D-5. I believe you should let me in, due to several factors. Starting off, I am a very active player of SCP-RP. Once I join a branch I'll do my best to further my career within it and help bring good reputation towards it. I got back into this server a couple of weeks back, and I think that I'm ready to join another branch. Overall, I'm a very reliable person and I am confident that I will fit in well to D-5. Within D-5 I hope to rank up and eventually join IA.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

spacer.png