178-513 Cross Test.

lonk

OOC/Main Section:
Grammar: 20/25

- Minor grammatical and capitalization mistakes. Not enough to warrant a huge chunk of points, but enough to be noticeable while reading.

Quality: 5/10

( This is often where I will be the harshest and most critical, please do not take it to heart! )

- Hypothesis has little to no basis in-game or in lore. Appears to be a random cross test done between two item SCPs within your clearance level. I would try to be more creative when coming up with a hypothesis for a cross test. The entity described in 513 is not similar to those described in 178. Their behaviors are also not similar enough to warrant the hypothesis.

+ Dr. Bright caused issues and you soldiered on to keep testing, I understand how interruptions can affect the quality of logs.

- Evidence provided is not enough to support the results. There is little reason to believe the entities would perceive one another, especially due to being able to perceive them and activation of them is tied to different senses/areas of the brain.

+ Credited your D-Class by name. We love to see it boys. Come up with a 4 digit number to refer to them as in the majority of the document next time, makes it look more like a Foundation log.

- Why is there a link to a completely unrelated 207 test in the first slide?

- Your results do not support your conclusion at all. The D-Class's ability to perceive both was due to using both objects, it only means they can suffer the effects of both simultaneously, which is rarely in question.

- Improper procedure for exposure to SCP-513 and 513-1. If you are exposed to it, you die. D-Class who are exposed to it should also be terminated. I would suggest reading the articles of any SCPs you test thoroughly on to help you know what best to do! And if you believe it may conflict with a server rule, consult the MOTD and SOPs as they will always have priority!

Formatting: 5/5

- Unoriginal formatting. A standard slideshow and not very interesting to look at. Try adding in pictures, animations, or more backgrounds/text formatting to make it more visually appealing to read. No points removed as it is your second log, but work on finding a format that fits you while remaining interesting for the reader!

Test Idea: 25/25

+ Creative Idea. I have not seen a test of this nature before and I do not see one within the last two months.

Length: 10/25

- Way too short. There was barely anything to read and without pictures there wasn't much else to help paint the picture. It wasn't just short, however, I would really classify any of this as warranting a log. The test goes wrong at first then the results are muddle and do not support the hypothesis. I suggest getting creative and embellishing things where you can or adding in verbal exchanges. Use clipping software during your tests, trust me when I say it helps to write out a nice little transcript when you need to.

Lore Accuracy: 0/1

This is a bonus point when I notice one has done their research into the background of the SCP/stories.
I would suggest doing more background Research into your SCPs before testing next time, it'll really help you fill out your log and make things feel more cohesive as well as earn this extra point!

TOTAL SCORE: 60/100

Explanation Of Grade/Grading Process - All documents I grade start at 100/100 and I deduct points as I read. I try to be as critical of others' documents as as I am of my own! No matter what, please know that I recognize all the hard work you put into your document and encourage you to keep making them regardless of the grade I give today! At the end of the day, we're all just nerds playing make-believe online.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png