RFA Grading - 662 What is Menial Test

Levii

• Levii changed the title to RFA Grading - 662 What is Menial Test

-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-

TOTAL GRADE: 68/100 - Pretty cool log, could use a few changes here and there but other than that it's alright.

Length 15/25 -  Pretty short. If this was a doc it would prob be less than a page or maybe just above.

Creativity: 16/25 - The test idea isn't 100% yours, it was taken from a youtube clip but It's still creative none the less.

Presentation: 18/25 - A few text boxes are cut off making it a bit confusing. The Slides were pretty interesting, I don't think anyone has made a log using slides before.

Writing: 19/25 - Hard to follow along. I didn't quite understand how they went from wanting to go to a deep sea trench to wanting to test on 682.

-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox