Ringo NCO Application

NutRingos

What is your In-Game name?: Ringo

What is your SteamID?:STEAM_0:1:643102374

What is your rank?: Henchman I

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?: Since 1/2/2023

What leadership experience do you have?: Former senior scientist Staff Sergent for medical

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum): I really love pyke and i think i would be a great addition to the pykes leadership. I can bring some of my own experience to the table when it comes to getting new recruits into RP or just starting something for us to do while there is no event or much RP going on. The pykes have a lot of fun attributes and things we can do not offered in imperial jobs and id like to put a big emphasis on doing those things if i become an NCO. Not only that, i think i can add some great ideas for future pyke ideas to increase the longevity and presence of pyke job on the server. I have a lot of fun on pykes and i know i would be a great addition to your NCO roster for bringing a good attitude, ideas, encouragement for pykes, and my responsibility. 

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum): I am not an immature child, im a fully grown adult who understands responsibility and how to maintain it and the authority it may come with. In medical with my senior scientist rank, i would constantly be coming up with new events and rp scenarios for medics to do and sometimes i would bring in other battalions to help. My main goal is to create as many fun RP scenarios for anybody around while still respecting the server rules. I understand that i need to meet quotas and that i am expected to be active and to not give a bad name to the pykes by questionable actions. I have never been in trouble on the server or have done anything that would warrant a punishment in my 2 or 3 months of total time on the server. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?: I understand.