Elixir #3 the juggernaut RFA GRADING

ACEE

-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-

TOTAL GRADE: 73/100 - Document wasn't bad. Make a few changes on your next document and I can see you being a good Agent.

Length 17/25 -  Pretty long. Seemed like some info was thrown in just as filler to make the document seem longer but still not bad overall.

Creativity: 19/25  - One of the first people I saw to start writing documents on the elixers. This is very creative, I love how you wrote about almost every single detail that occured during your tests and even outside of the tests while walking to the temp CC room.

Presentation: 20/25 - The document looked alright but the color choice made it hard to read. I would often get distracted while reading the document, skip lines, and then lose my place.

Writing: 17/25 - Few mistakes here and there but nothing terrible.

-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox