Swagcold Officer Application:)

swagcold

What is your in Game Name??
The one and only Swagcold:)
What is your SteamID??
STEAM_0:0:192405569

How long have you been in the 501St

Not many people know this about me but I've been in the 501st for around a month now, but I was MSG 

Earlier this year. 

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer??

I want to become an Officer for many reasons, The biggest one has to be Making the 501St a better/ More Respectable Battalion. I Believe that I can make the 501st One of the best known Battalions of all time!
I want to make people from all over join and keep peace in the galaxy far and wide!! But another reason I want to be an Officer is for the reason of helping the 501St Command Out in time of need with any task capable/ handed to me. I want to Be able to Make sure that the are doing what their supposed to be doing and making sure we stay out of trouble making us look good at all times.

How Could You Assist The 501St Command With This Rank.

Like Said above in a way, I want to make sure that our Troopers are doing their best to their Duties. I can help the command the most by being Leading and commanding Troopers to do certain things to make us come out on top and to complete every mission an training with high expectations.. Most of all I Can Assist the Command with important decisions/ Actions needed to be made. 

How many Strikes do I have.

I have No Strikes whatsoever!

What Qualifications Could I bring to the 501St Officer Team.

I Believe That I can Bring great Leadership skills and Listening skills to the table of 501st Officers. I also believe that I can make a Huge Difference Within the 501st Troopers, of training and Listening skills as well..

Have I had any previous Experience had as an Officer.

I have not had any experience, But if given the opportunity I'm sure I could have the best learning experience.

What is the purpose/ Duty of an Officer?

I believe That the Duty of an Officer is to Provide a Commanding Presence among the Other legions of Our troopers. Also, to assist the Command members of the 501st And helping NCO With any Issues they may have.spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Theta locked this topic