The Delta 5 Application (not made at 3 AM) - jook

ThatPurpleGoose

Name - jook

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:557072282

Discord Name - ThatPurpleGoose#6496

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - (soon to retire) SEC LCPL, (new) NU-7 RCT, EXM Medic, (hopefully soon to retire) CI R&D and Alpha Agent [lowest rank]

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - RDM, MRDM, RDM x3 | killed 2 GenSec in training | RDM 1 d-class (this last one is all a big warn and I can explain it in more detail because I did not just RDM out of no where)

Why do you want to join Delta-5? - My friend is in Delta-5 and it seems like a better Gen Sec. Hoping to have actual teamwork.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) - I enjoyed playing SEC but their lack of teamwork and listening to the lower class people in command, like how when d-class are revolting I could not do anything and could not even talk to my superiors because they are "higher ups". As MTF in general I am hoping for more team effort and for my voice to at least be heard. I have not looked that far into sub classes but I am fond of supporting roles.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? - Wanting as few warns and strikes as possible: yes. If I break a rule I will swiftly apologize and attempt to correct my error.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Accepted
Please Contact an FTO for Training.

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

• Giga locked this topic