Snail/OO7's NCO Application

Snailll

In-Game name: Snail/OO7

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511457889

How long have you been in your current rank?:

One day.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I have most of my leader ship from being a DT on this server actually. But I have been say CMD equal on other servers for various things. Also outside of Garrys mod i have been a leader many times throughout sports being a captain or say even school projects were I use leadership to keep the group on task.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I want to be a NCO for DT to help it grow. Yes it is a basic answer but it is the truth and nothing less, I have been a DT NCO and even Officer at one point a while back but i came back and want to help it grow and teach the enlisted. Also on top of that i want to use this expierence like many others as a way to meet new people and better myself aswell as go up as a DT throughout the ranks and possibly more and on top of all of this become a more well known person by fellow DT.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

Like i have already said i have been not only a NCO in Death Trooper but at one point a WO if not higher. I think i am well more then qualified not only having expierence but also knowledge and leadership required for an NCO. On top of all of this i am well driven and hope to not only see Death Troopers Blossom but Gaming Light as well. Also i belive my activity is pretty good as most days of the week i can get atleast one hour with obviously some weeks differing through various reasons in my personal life. So once again, I have plenty of knowledge and expierence, have good leadership and am a very mature induvidual. And so i believe i will thrive as not only a NCO but hopefully one day a Officer aswell.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?

Yes.

-|- "You know what, you should go see a doctor for that shit" -|- spacer.png

+support
past experience and works well with others!
Best of luck OO7

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic