Fruitt's 100% legit TE app cause I can totally apply for this

War_Fruitt

What is your In-Game name?

Fruitt

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:106338063

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

Unsure I keep getting removed but I've also been trained 7 times one of which was by SPIXE HIMSELF! also I'm D5 CPT so that should be good enough ong

How many strikes do you currently have?

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

1 (don't really feel like taking a screenshot so jus trust me bro)

Who gave you permission to apply?

Myself because I'm Manager of Interrogations and can do that

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations.I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations. I'm a good fit for this job because I'm already Manager of Interrogations.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize? 

I go fix 966's CC because I hate them then I tell the Nu7 CPL to "suck it up buttercup" then ignore his needs since it doesn't matter to me.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I squad up with the G9's cause all G9's are cool and then we go to 106's cc and murder him since we can totally do that and then we burn down his goofy pocket dimension fr fr.

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

+support

real top g give this man TE rn

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT