Frosty's 501st NCO Application

Alpha0

501st Legion (Vader's Fist) NCO Applications
(To apply for NCO, you must be an SPC+ in 501st)
501st Legion NCO Application Format:

What is your IGN (In Game Name)? 
501st JT SPC Frosty 8654

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:0:142293867

What is your Discord (Akeru#1483)? 
Orignal: Phoenix#7611
Server Discord: Frosty IC/RG/501st PVT8654

How long have you been in 501st? 
This current time sense, 11/11/22, I was a previous MAJ in 501st a while back

Why Do You Want to Become an NCO in 501st? [65+ Words] 
Some reasons I want to become an NCO in the 501st, well to begin with. I personally feel like there is not enough tryouts happening at all. We lack heavily on tryouts and because of that there is not that many new PVT's joining the 501st, I would like that to change, and me becoming an NCO would have change that, this is because I would have the opportunity to hold tryouts quite often. Another reason I would like to become NCO is, whenever there is a event, but not high ranking 501st on, there is no promotions or reconditions that are handed, so I feel like if I were to become an NCO, I could recommend people to watch out for that could be deserving of a promotion. I know how this feels when I use to play a long time ago. Another reason I would love to become an NCO is so that I could help the troops of the 501st organize during events if there is no one high-ranking on, to add on to this being a NCO could overall improve the organization of someone. The reason I believe this is; well to start of with, I need to explain what I think a NCO is and what it should be, to start. I think that a NCO should have some leadership of the lower ranks below them, it should also be a opportunity to improve and to prove yourself to the officer that you are capable of being a leader, and organizing the battalion if the need comes. Personally I believe I fit this role, this comes from my experience in being in several Command positions across many battalions, like Purge, IF, and 501st a while back. All of this experience gives me more of what I need to become and NCO and eventually more. Now back to my earlier statement, when I said "add on to this being a NCO could overall improve the organization of someone." This doesn't just go for others, but also myself, this is because we are always improving one way or another. One of the many ways I like to put it is, it's never failure until you cease failing. Meaning just because you fail does not make you a failure, what makes you a failure is when you stop trying and failing. Failing is what improves you in you're time of need. To go along with this Failing is one of the Key parts of climbing the ranks, because whenever you fail, you learn and improve yourself on not to do that again. This goes along with organization, you just get better and better at it, until you can apply it on others to help them. To end this off, because I do know you probably don't like reading all of this. My main reason for wanting to become a NCO in the 501st is; I want to help better and improve the battalion as a whole, in as many small ways and or big ways as I can/ That's it, a simple thing that has so much significant meaning to it.

P.S: Sorry for typing so much, this was the shortest I could make it while getting my points across. If you want the full version you can DM me and ill finish it off, probably with another 800 words. Sorry! 

How often can you be Online? 
As often as I can, I still have work + school

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) 
No
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU ARE CAUGHT YOU WILL BE DENIED!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM