Lights Junior Command Application

thelightjedi

Name: Light
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634632909
Current Rank: EXEC

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 1/2 Months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?: I Believe That If I Can Get Into Research Command, That I Can Attempt To Help Everyone One WIth There Questions And Just In General Help Everyone Out And Make Sure That Every Single Person Feels Welcome In Research. And I Would Like Climb The Ranks For More Opportunities In Research And Maybe Even Have A Chance In Higher Position Such AS O5 And I Would Like To Have More People Know Me Better For Who I Am And Just Be Able To Join Command And Try I Will Try My Best To Do Everything You Guys In Command Need Me To Do

What can you bring to the table that others can't? : I Believe That My Personality And Will To Try And Be More Active And Help People People And Answer Will  Questions Will A Unique Addition But I Understand That If My Command Is Accepted I Will Most Definitely Have To Be More Active But I Will Try My Best To Be Even More More Active But I WIll Try And Bring As Much As I Can To The Table So That I I'm Not A Deadweight And I Believe My Skills Will Bring a Lot Too Command And Just Generally To Help Every Single Person I Can As Much As I Can

What would you do to better Research and increase activity: I Would Attempt To Host More MT On S.C.P That Are Not Commonly Tested To Give People New Ideas And Attempt To Promote The Lesser Known Such As R.F.A And Try And MAke It Sound More Interesting TO Consider Over A Job Such As The MTF Branches And Make Sure That More People Are Attempting To Train And Join Such As Doing Challenge  For Money, The Trainer Of The Week Is A Great Example Of A Great Incentive To Try Train As Much People As They CAn And Then We Slowly Get More People With Some Great Challenges I Think Research Will Get Some Great Activity

Whoever Finish Thanks You For Taking The Time To Read My Command Application

• 2 weeks later...