Trauma Engineer application

Bean Fried

what is your In-Game name?

Bean Fried

What is your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)?

STEAM_0:0:89582218

What is your rank? (Medical and/or Maintenance)

(Medical) Senior Medic 

How many strikes do you currently have?

None

How many warnings do you have on GL? (Post a screenshot of your warnings)

20221029125400_1.thumb.jpg.f666a2e6ddcc50af0695e2d808878757.jpg

Who gave you permission to apply?

Zefer

Why are you a good fit for Trauma Engineer (75+ Words)?

I know I'd be a great addition to the Trauma engineer team because I've always wanted to be a part of maintenance but could never find the time to get trained, I think if you accept my application for trauma engineer you would see hella doors get fixed and scps would breach less frequently. As a trauma engineer, I would be able to perform my duties as a medic while also being able to give people armor which I think is kick-ass. To sum up this entire paragraph I'd like to become a Trauma engineer because I think the benefits of being a maintenance and a medic make a great combo plus id get to keep the facility spick and span. 

Scenario Questions:

Q1: An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?

Well, I'd have to put a pin in the surgery even if it was life threatening so I could go to SCP-966's door to repair it cause If 966 would escape it would result in a further loss of life.

Q2: SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?

I would have to prioritize SCP-106 to prevent a further loss of life, I'd have to sacrifice the good of the few for the good of the many.

Accepted!

Speak to a TE Lead or a Utility SCMD+ for your training.

On 10/29/2022 at 1:20 PM, Bean Fried said:

Well, I'd have to put a pin in the surgery even if it was life threatening so I could go to SCP-966's door to repair it cause If 966 would escape it would result in a further loss of life.

Tip: While this would be the correct answer on Code Black or Red, you would prioritize the surgery on Code Orange, Yellow, or Blue as TEs generally focus on providing health and armor to those who need it.

Former: Head of Medical Staff, Security HOPO DHWD CPT

• Giga locked this topic