Proredfly's TE application

profredfly

Name: Proredfly

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:227671721

Strikes: 0 😎

Warns: 0 😎image.png.0477d2ca297e699f6989d417fc02bbbc.png

Permission: Myself lmao

Why are you a good fit for TE:
I am very active, this could be proved by logs or playtime. I really enjoy GL SCP-RP, especially maintenance. I have a lot of experience in maintenance(I'm command), I don't have the best experience in medical but I know the SOP pretty well. I know most of the utility roster and am acquainted with most of them, as well as other branches. I have great positioning from FPS games, so I would be able to stay alive in combat situations and support MTF and security as they need it. As I am OM, I already have much experience not combat healing. I have been in d-block many times and am always careful not to heal someone while they are fighting.

Scenarios:

Q1: 
(An MTF Nu7 Corporal is in dire need of surgical attention (5% health) but an MTF E11 Captain has asked you to come to SCP-966’s containment cell and fix its doors. What should you prioritize?)
The priority in this situation would be to heal the Nu7. The reason for this is that during Code Yellow, foundation personnel's well being takes priority over re-containing an SCP. It would most likely be Code Yellow, as a Euclid SCP is breached(966). The only code where containing SCPs are higher priority than foundation health is during a Code Blue. 
(Source is TE SOP)

Q2: 
(SCP-106 is on its last advert and is about to breach. As you are enroute to 106’s cell, a squad of MTF D5 Gladiators requests that you squad up with them. What should you prioritize?)

The priority in this situation depends on the current site code. If it is a Code Blue, making sure that 106 doesn't breach is the priority in this situation. If it is Code Yellow, then the D5 get priority(SOP is unclear on the priority during Code Yellow, but this seems correct). During a Code Orange or Code Black the MTF are the main priority, and a maintenance would be asked to go replace 106's base. Code Red and Ragnarok would also prioritize MTF(during Code Ragnarok would also squad up with CI). During a Code Nuke the priority is to run and scream(help other personnel).

Anyways W utility sub-branch

MAINTENANCE!!!! I LOVE MAINTENANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

image.png.1a58e8b93a831a69a9602377711b6321.png 

+SUPPORT

-Great app

-Great maintenance 

- Well thought out question answers

You've got my support all the way through and through Pro (even if it means you'll be on D5 even less) I truly feel you are a perfect fit and I'll really enjoy dragging you away from your work as D5.

• Skull 1

Current: Manager of Interrogations | D5 VCMDR | G9 QUETZALCOATL GT3 | A1 CSM Nightshade 
Former: Councilman of Internal Affairs Agency | Gensec PVT | RRH Foxtrot 26 | G9 Wraith GH1 | E11 LCPL | EXM RFM CCU RMS | Maintenance trainee x10 (trained by Spixe himself once! Had Lava fill out one test for me! Self-trained as well!)

Trial Moderator: 09/27/22 - 10/01/22 (round 2 12/04/23 - 12/13/23) | Moderator: 10/01/22 - 11/04/22 (round 2 12/13/23 - 1/18/24) | Senior Moderator: 11/04/22 - 2/8/23 (round 2 1/18/24 - 2/28/24) | Admin: 2/8/23 - 4/2/23

• Giga locked this topic