Wundt's D5 Application

Wundt

Name - Wundt

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:190367546

Discord Name - Soup#4333

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security Private.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - (0 Strikes, no bans, only those warns back from 2019-2020, you can check it)
image.thumb.png.eda1ab35955be831509c092bc225c0f2.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Currently i wish to join an mtf to regather experience and use my knowledge to help the foundation as an task force member rather than security, where my knowledge on containment procedures would be much more used. Also because i do want to help the branch with my activity and hard work.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I do believe im capable of becoming a Delta-5 member, due to my past experience as an Alpha-1 Commander  back in 2019, i still got my leadership skills and containment procedures fresh, i would like to have the opportunity once again to show what i can do to help the foundation.

As an enlisted, i will be loyal to the branch, obey orders, active, assisting in whatever is needed whenever is needed. I will perform my duties as best i possibly can, i assure you. Also, im not lazy at all while dealing with foundations issues, whether it being Class-D breaches or SCP breaches, i will always perfom the same, my best.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

Edited by Wundt
grammar errors