Foot's Delta 5 Application

FootSniffa

Name -  Foot

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:449634244

Discord Name - Father FootSniffa#4921

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - None

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join delta 5 so I can help defend the base by killing Chaos Insurgents during their raids and help contain SCPs

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I have been in many command positions on Gaminglight's Imperial RP and one of those times I was part of the command team of one of the special forces' groups and am very serious when it comes down to the moment. I was a Former MAJ in 2 regiments and made it to LTCOL in 2 others. I am a very good leader when it comes to it. I've been a part of the Gaminglight community for around 2 years.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! ok

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT