Nero's D5 Application

ItIsNero

Name - Nero

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:120793091

Discord Name - ImNero#5130

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E11 RCT + Medical ExM

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have been given 2 warns both being on PoliceRP. The first warn I have gotten is from Trumpo for MassRDM and Minge. I have gotten past that warn and it was just me being stupid one night. The second warn is for ARDM and Cop bait from Will Newel. This warn is from a while ago and I dont know the full details of it.

Why do you want to join Delta-5?: I wish the join D5 for many reasons including, PVP, sheer interest, and boredom. I am real fond of PVP and as I have heard, D5 deals with fighting against GOIs and I would like to join in on the PVP of the server. I want to do more than just sit in a bunker all day, so I decided to look for something new and got interested in D5. Finally, boredom, it gets easy to get bored sometimes and so I want to join something else and get unbored.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words): I believe I should be accepted into D5 for many reasons, those being skills, and activity, and I'm great at following rules. I have many skills that could be useful for D5 like my PVP, I am very skilled in PVP as I have been utilizing and learning new strategies and methods for over 7 years and have been considered by friends of different servers to be very good. Secondly, I can be very active which could be shown by my dedication spent on servers, I can say that I can easily show activity. Finally, following rules, now when you see this, and then my warns you would think otherwise, but I can follow rules, I mean I used to enforce them but on other servers, so I try not to break rules so I can keep a decent record.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I do.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training! Alright.