2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Accpted

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Light

What is your steam name?: thelightjedi

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:634632909

What is your discord username: TheFallenKnight#3616

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Discord Mod On A Fairly Populated Server

What date did you start playing on the community? July 11

What date did you make your forums account? July 11

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1

What is your donor rank? Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I Think I Deserve The Rank Because I Would Like To Help Players Have A Better Experience Playing Gaminglight, As Well As Make Sure People That People's Time Don't Get Ruined By Griefers And Minges. I Would Also Like To Help Everyone With Whatever If There Stuck, Need To Report Someone, Or Just Have A General Question, I Wanna Make Sure That All Of Them Get Answered, And Make New Players Feel Welcome And Informed, And I Feel Like Within Gaminglight There No Such Thing As Too Many Mods Because At Times There Can BE Not Many Mods And That's Here Other Mods In Other Timezones Can Step In And Proceed To Help People When Other Mods Cant Be On, Of Course I Love Gaminglight And I Wanna Make Sure That Everyone Gets To Love Gaminglight 

I Hope That Everyone That Is Reading That You Will Carefully Consider My Application  

Q1: I Would Check The Logs To See If They Did MRDM, Then Would Attempt To Calm Down The Situation But If They Wouldn't Calm Down I Would Hand Him To Higher Ups To Deal With Since As A Trial Mod I Cannot Ban People

Q2: I Would Hear The Story From All Sides And If The Story Line Up With The Others Then I Would Give The Warn On Whoever Has The Rule Breaker

Q3: If They You're Either New Or Had No Warns I Would Give A Verbal Warning If It Has Minor But If It Wasn't Minor I Would Give A Formal Warning

Q4: I Would Talk To The Player And Check His Warns If He Does Not Have Any The I Would Give Him A Verbal Warning And Tell Him To Stop Abusing The Bug 

Capture31313.PNG

Edited by thelightjedi

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)