Player Report on David- Accepted

Ecott

Your in game name: Ecott

The player's in game name: SL David

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:1:197825550

What did the player do: He was stalling, the biggest issue was that he refused to give over the hostage after gov gave him the money of the hostage. Then whilst the hostage situation was going on he decided to call staff to stall more.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CiyVdhJXZlOlm/d1337dC5TsZ6?invite=cr-MSxvWTcsMjY4NDA2MTAs

(Please excuse what u see in typing chat of myself and everyone else as well as what people said over their mic after the situation etc)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warned for FAILRP of Stalling the Whole Crate Hostage Robbery situation!

Any extra information: To Clarify this happened 7 days ago on Sunday the 25th September as well as David should know better not to stall in that situation as a whole of demanding to know where in the MOTD it says you legit have to give over hostage once the criminal gets the money. He should know better of he legit HAS to give the Hostage over once he gets the money from GOV, he's been here long enough on the sever to know that as well as calling staff over and using them in the active situation of stalling the hostage situation even more.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

It isn't a rule to give over the hostage after I get money, but Mini Epic wanted to argue with me, so I asked a staff member to confirm.

Edit: A SUPER ADMIN confirmed that it is not a rule in the MOTD but just how the government players are trained.

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

9 minutes ago, David said:

It isn't a rule to give over the hostage after I get money but Mini Epic wanted to argue with me so I got a staff member.

Edit: A SUPER ADMIN confirmed that it is not a rule in the MOTD but just how government are trained.

Regardless of that u still legit stalled the heck out of that whole situation of how long all gov were waiting on at the situation which took forever. No offense David but you should know better not to do that anyways of asking in the situation where in MOTD it says weather or not it does or doesn't say officially of handing over the hostage when u receive and pick up the money from GOV, you have been on the server long enough to know.

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

2 hours ago, Ecott said:

Regardless of that u still legit stalled the heck out of that whole situation of how long all gov were waiting on at the situation which took forever. No offense David but you should know better not to do that anyways of asking in the situation where in MOTD it says (weather or not it does or doesnt say offically) of handing over the hostage when u receive and pick up the money from GOV, you have been on the server long enough to know.

I am allowed to call for an admin to ask questions to prevent getting in trouble if I'm wrong. Ecott you are making this a big deal when it isn't; try to remember that you are just playing a video game.

Edit: Also, it isn't my fault that the admin wanted to hold the sit right where the situation was occurring.

I don't know if you noticed, but you're also peaking around the corner with third person, which could be considered a metagame. "No Metagame (using information that would not realistically be available to your character)" (Sec 1, Rule 7).

Edited by David

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

This really falls under Common sense, if during the negations you agreed for money for the hostage you should be letting them go. We don't have every rule written down, but this is a roleplay server and you're meant to act as you would in real life.

That bald Aussie Guy