Scooty's Security Officer Application

Scooty

What is your ingame name?: Scooty

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:619483950

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO2

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval Command (Vice Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Vice admiral Kruvs, Vice Admiral Jpackis, Admiral Sam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I myself believe I can bring a extremely active security officer to both branches I would be responsible for. I can be very active as I currently take night classes in college 3 times a week so I'm almost always free any other time. I also would be bringing my experiences in leadership in both IC as a former LTCOL and a current 2LT into the SO specialty. I also have multiple leading experiences weather it be on IMPRP or SCPRP. I was a former MAJ on SCPRP which holds a Rank = to about COL/VCMDR on this sever.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be trusted with this rank because of what i had previously stated. I have a multitude of leadership roles I have held in the past and also maintained a strong and healthy relationship with my troopers and other battalions on the server. I was one of the most active during my first climb in IC under Rux and Benjacobs as my VCMDR and CMDR. They trained me well when it comes to leading and I think that my capabilities to assist in the running and helping with the flow of a battalion without overstepping my boundaries.

Why do you want this rank?: Personally I would love to hold this rank to be able to help both DT and Shock with their battalions, I also wish to be a SO to show my higher ups in naval that I am a great leader and have a variety of skills to help the flow of Naval, Shock and DT stay smooth and keep a positive outlook on our security battalions. There are hundreds of reasons I can list that are not that important but I will only list the details that matter.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes, I fully Understand the responsibilities and the consequences if I fail to meet expectations.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To oversee and help with the recruitment and stability of Death troopers and Shock Security.

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

Good app, def knows what he’s doin, SO could be very good with Scooty in it.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/27/2022 at 9:40 PM, RussTime said:

Good app, def knows what he’s doin, SO could be very good with Scooty in it.

+ Support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Accepted
Congratulations on your new position. Please speak to Kallus or a Vice Admiral+ for your training.

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner