Walker OS Application

Connor64

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Walker

2. What’s your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85605170

3. What is your Rank? MP

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 1 but that was from quota due to me missing the meeting.

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 2

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)? I should become a maintenance command member due to be me being active, friendly, mature, respectful, and fun to hang out with Aswell showing new recruits that this branch is one of the best there is in the server, to me being command is something you must be well known with Aswell knowing that you will have more responsibilities due to such position. After seeing countless command members working on the branch to make things better, i decided to apply for such position. another thing is that I'm inspired on what utility command does and it has been my dream to be in such a position. i know my ins and outs of said server and can instruct enlisted on what to do and not to do. furthermore, I'm sure that me being in command will make more people to join the branch due to how active the branch is.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this? Although we have a door that locks the trainees in, i would ask said trainee to return in the training room and inform him about going out there could get you killed which would be unfun. if said trainee does not listed to me and instead runs from me, I would tell them to stop immediately and arrest them, I would bring them back to said training room and inform them that they can't leave said training room until they have been trained by a fto. if they don't stop running, I would pull out my Deagle and shoot them dead, making them respawn and tell them to wait and inform them why I killed him and tell him that it's not rdm even if he accuses me of such act.

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation? I would kindly tell them to stop as they may hurt others in the room, although it might be fun it will be still very irritating to let to continue. If they simple choose to ignore such command, they will be arrested and tied onto a wall although this might be harsh it's the right thing to do as you don't want to be killed by your own enlisted. once informed i will give them a verbal warning due to the fact this is unethical and unrespectable! (Do you know how hard it is to clean these bodies and blood?) after said verbal warning, if they continue i will have no choice but to give them an actual strike due to ignorance of such command!

I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you later!

sincerely,

Mr. Walker

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

ACCEPTED!

Contact HCMD for your training!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer