4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Vice Commander>

• Yes, Explain Please
    • No, Explain Please

1.What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

JackForPrez / MP4

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I know this is a basic but I really enjoy Death Troopers and I want to help them progress as a Battalion. I also want to aid in the progression of Enlisted to NCOs and help some of the Officers fit into their role by supporting them the best they can. I also really enjoy leadership positions as it gives me the ability to help guide people into bettering themselves and the battalion. I also have experience leading thins and aiding the Leads for things. On example of where I have had an opportunity to lead in real life is in my Real Word Job, in this I am a senior line chef and this means that I need to ensure that the sections (sections are like different areas in the kitchen like grill or hot plate)  I am in charge of on the day are running on time and the food we serve is of good quality. This Job has taught me the importance of communication and resources management because if you don’t communicate to your team then it will all fail miserably. Furthermore, if you fail to lead and manage the resources properly it can mean you don’t perform in a crucial area, like food preparation.

Also, I was appointed as the first ERUAL in Shock, in this my job is to assist the assistant lead where I can and to train the ERUO’s into becoming good Officers within ERU. I also assisted the assistant lead with decisions and providing advice as when the ERU Lead and myself were appointed ERU was freshly minted so we had to work out a few things that were looked over within the SOP and had to ensure that everyone held themselves to the Highest Standard. I also want to keep Death Troopers busy with things like cross battalion trainings, as they are much easier as a member of command or Hosting Spec Opps missions which can be done to a greater scale. Also, from being a reserve Royal Core of Engineers as a Sapper/Private (Equivalent to a E-2 for Americans) it has reminded me of the importance of good leadership and teamwork to accomplish amazing feats like building a bridge in sub 20 mins. 

Furthermore I have a that I ideas I want to Push:

1.     Cross Battalion Trainings or “Missions” – This is because I feel as if we can do more within DT to have better relationships between battalions. This is why I want to lead these missions or trainings so I can encourage junior ranks to do it too. Another reason for this as I think it will add some variety to keep DT engaged. This is why I’ve been hosting ISO/IBO missions over the past few weeks, however I feel as if I can progress this even further.

2.     Greater Variety of Trainings – I also want to start pushing a greater variety of trainings. This may sound similar to the last one but bear with me, In DT the common Trainings we do are SOP Quizzes, Guarding Positions etc.. This is very important stuff, don’t get me wrong, but if we added a greater variety like Trigger Discipline, CQB trainings, Long ranged combat trainings, RP Field First Aid, Tracking etc.. These trainings do happen but at a much lower frequency to everything else.

3.     Incentives – If the DT are performing well coincidently then they should be considered for promotion. This is often measured with Quota, I understand this is the only feasible way of doing this due to different time zones and other reasons. However, as a VCMDR I would want to look more at people’s performance in different ways as well. This is because they may have less Sims or Trainings but they’ve been on a VIP or in other battalions sims because they know its more difficult to get people for Sims.

4.     Communication – Overall, I think our battalions communication is good but it could be better. By this I mean greater communication between the Officer core and the NCOs. I feel as if we need to relay more information particularly regarding activity, like NCOs asking for a flag up or good work by the NCOs or Enlisted. This will allow DT to run even smother and for hard work not to go unnoticed just because an Officer is not online.

Overall, I think these are areas I could help push for Death Troopers and this is one of the main areas that I can push as a Member of DT Command. I also feel as if I can add to the DT Command team with my skills and Ideas.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

388:49 over 3 months but I don’t afk

Battlematrics link - https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/900433271

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A Vice Commanders Main job is to aid the commander in the Day to day activities of the Battalion, often because the commanders are busy. They can perform activities such as roster updates and other administrative roles to aid the battalion. Furthermore, they Oversee the battalion and aid any questions routed up the chain of command. They are also there as a support member for any of the officers (or NCOs provided CoC is followed or if there is exceptions) to ensure that they are developing the skills they need to progress in the future. Vice Commanders Should be available and approachable, but wise enough to know when to let some of the Junior Officers/NCOs take over an activity to help them develop their position within the battalion. However, they should be able to help if asked for.

As a Vice Commander, you should push for change within your battalion, to help improve it. You should also ensure that the standards of your battalion are met and if there not then you can figure out ways to improve it. I also feel as if a Vice Commander should be organising missions for the Battalion and hosting fun and interesting trainings for the battalion to help the battalion become the best it can be. So as a result of this most of the work Vice Commanders do is behind the scene and mostly goes unnoticed because they make the battalion run smoothly.

Day to Day on the server, Vice Commanders are held to a higher standard as they are a representative of the Branch and they should be approachable so if any complaints come towards the battalion they should be able to treat everyone equally and ensure to be unbiased when investigating a complaint. However he or she, should stand by their Troops decisions and help defend them if it is a minor issue or it could be in DT’s SOP, for example, and they are unsure.

Overall, I think Vice Commanders are the Backbone of the Battalion. They should be fair, respected, honest and approachable. They should try and batter their respected battalions with fun sims or missions or anyway they can. I also think they should take anything routed up to them respectfully as it has made it up CoC to get to them. They should also be wise enough to ask for external when they need it and be able to liaise with HCOMD if the Commander isn’t available.

6.Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I am Dedicated to Death Troopers and I would say that I say that I am approachable to anyone on or off job. Also, over my time on the server I have learnt the skills that are required of a good Vice Commander from Commanders and Vice Commanders in my current and previous battalions as I have been very fortunate to be able to look up to them. I have also observed actions of people that have made not so wise decisions and seeing this it has taught me on how to be a good leader through understanding how it made me feel. 

I am also a very active member of DT and I try and meet and surpass my quota each week. I try to host different types of Sims and Trainings. Also, recently I’ve started hosting ISO/IBO missions to try and keep DT engaged and to help improve our interactions with other ISO/IBO battalions and learning how they operate for better future coordination. I am hoping to continue missions like this with other non ISO/IBO battalions as I already have some Ideas that I’m waiting to collaborate with other officers from other battalions. 

I also hold myself accountable when I’m in the wrong and I will standby any decisions my troops make to ensure they have a leader they can trust and has got their back. I will continue doing this with or without the rank of Vice Commander. I also feel as if I would make a responsible Vice Commander because of my past experience within ERU and my Day to Day job. 

I am a hardworking and knowledgeable individual within DT, who try’s to stay up to date with the SOP and try to help develop junior Officers and Enlisted and better myself. I want to push certain ideas within DT (See Question 4). Also, I am am approachable around the server as I have built good relations through with people due to being a GM and this has allowed me to build better relations. I also, try and be approachable to knew STs who might do some actions that could be perceived as mingeing but a fair amount of the time they don’t know what they’re doing so I try to explain it to them.

Overall, whether I get appointed or not I will still try and act in the best interests of DT and the server as a whole.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I aim to be on every day if possible. However, with work some days this isn’t possible.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have Zero warnings on any of the three GL Servers.

Thank you for Reading My app I’m aware that’s a lot. I will appreciate any feedback you can give

Thanks Again,

MP4

I also apologise for the ‘Britishisms’ if anything is phrased differently.

spacer.png

Very good app, great player, decently known, I do like where his mind is for DT and which way it should be headed.

+ Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Support

This is a well-written application by far I will say that you could be a good Vice Commander for the DT branch I have seen you up and down trying to do something different for the DT battalion, man keep it up.

!!{GOOD LUCK WITH YOU APPLICATION}!!

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

This is a well-written application by far I will say that you could be a good Vice Commander for the DT branch I have seen you up and down trying to do something different for the DT battalion, man keep it up.

Former Grand Admiral| Former Shock Vice Commander| Former F16

9 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

20 hours ago, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 9/21/2022 at 11:36 AM, Iceberkk said:

+Support

Current:  DT SC01

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to NHC for training and a whitelist.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic