Mercury's Red Right Hand application

Mercury

In Game Name: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:637459865

Discord ID: Not ur average communist#4992

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MSGT, (Gensec) FTO, Milites (Wardens) and PVT for D5.

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program?: Not to my knowledge. 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): At the bottom

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: As of late I felt like I was missing something or rather lacking something within the foundation, and today I believe I found it.  I have lacked a show of loyalty and what could possibly show more than joining RRH? (also I enjoy RP having to do with [REDACTED] stuff).

Why should we accept you: I believe that I have been doing rather well in showing both loyalty and commitment to the foundation, be it by my somewhat quick rise in rank within Gensec, Swift termination of rouges, or the mild and somewhat confusing praise given to me by those of a higher rank. (They called me a special snowflake lol) I personally believe that I would make a good fit for RRH based on my past experiences alone, only to be supplemented by the experience to come. Also I see my self as somewhat decent at both combat and intelligence gathering for interrogations.

0?ui=2&ik=f4fd22edb3&attid=0.1&permmsgid

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

We thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic