RRH Applaction Human Guardian

Human

Game Name: Human

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:608346317

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Human#8820

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:SGT D5

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): None20220918183350_1.thumb.jpg.e90defada06c7ec31485174e3c9c809e.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to help the command and help with anything thats needed by the command.I love Rp that helps high People with thing or protecting people.I am a person that helps a lot where ever needed with great effect.

Why should we accept you: I have been useful for a lot of different situations.I am very active around the place a lot of the time.I can help find specific places around the site if needed and Can lead others to areas. I have had some good RP in a lot of situations and i Love to help others out.

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Applaction Denied

We thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this applaction at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your applaction, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic