Redtiger's Analyst Application

redtiger

In Game Name:  Redtiger

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:516750041

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Redtiger#6970

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Ov in RND RCT in Ci military

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Victor 42

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 4image_2022-09-16_223522614.thumb.png.9324d6b6160a12507b14bab8889de73d.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH team specifically analyst so I can do more research daily than I can on RND  

Why should we accept you: I will be active after school often. I want to become more integrated into the community. I also want to see what it is like to research for the foundation instead of CI. During my time in RRH I want to meet new people and enjoy my time on this server. I want to be able to help higher ups in this community and make peoples jobs easier. Thank you for your time and to whomever is reading this I hope you have a great rest of your day/night

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

We thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this Application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic