Miguel Jinkiedong's Guardian application

ImTrash

In Game Name: Miguel Jinkiedong

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)  STEAM_0:0:419516911

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): username#9617

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF D5 Private, CI Military Sergeant First Class, Gensec Private, CI RND Senior Agent 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): CI members, don't remember the names.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 0, https://gyazo.com/05d65b58691aad382140914351383b34

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join the Red Right Hand because I want to experience being in one of the most elite MTF units the server has to offer. I would like to help protect Site Administration and work with the team. I think it will be fun for myself and others around me.

Why should we accept you: I am able to handle multiple tasks on a daily basis, I am a hardworking and dependable person, and I highly encourage having fun. I like to work with teams and learn more about the people within the team and learn to work with them and how they operate. I am a motivated person, always ready to work on new tasks. I am an exceptional communicator, always keeping people updated with what I am doing and keeping morale high. I am also a determined person who will stop at almost nothing to finish the task at hand. Despite my lower ranks in other branches, I personally think I am fit to be a member of the Red Right Hand.

• 2 weeks later...

nlDuH0g.png

Application Denied

We thank you for your interest in joining the MTF Alpha-1 Red Right Hand Program. However, the O5 Council has decided to deny this Application at this time. This could be due to behavioral issues, your application, or other reasons unbecoming of Alpha-1 members.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Star locked this topic