Ghost Stormtrooper VCDMR Application!- Accepted

lGhostl

VCDMR Poll  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Stormtrooper VCDMR?

• Yes!
    • No!

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST LTCOL Ghost TK4332

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

Why I want to become the Vice Commander for Stormtroopers, is mainly due to the fact of having to work with everyone currently inside the branch. I had started this journey back in late to early start of June / July and worked my way through the ranks. When becoming SGT for Scout Troopers, it was a difficult challenge to get people active within the server. After my time in Scout Troopers, another branch needed assistance with getting numbers active. This was- now formally the Shore Troopers, being an active SNCO / Junior Officer, the tryouts and SIMs had been fun! My further determination was headstrong going into the Officer Corp, the main focus. Getting STs back on the board for activity and having some great NCOs and Officers to help me, one being Hiroshima. An amazing 2LT which had left the server, but had assisted in getting Scouts / Shore very active. This continues with the new ST Trooper Update coming out, having to assist in the making of docs.

Attempting to help start and upkeep the new sister division has been a welcoming challenge, and everyday have worked towards the accomplishment. Still, as a ST LTCOL- there is of course the challenges of combating the aspect of being seen as “Minge.” So taking that extra step towards assisting with stopping any behavior against the Stormtroopers Rule Sets… With this attitude in hand and wanting to keep this battalion alive, always give my recommendation for STs or TT.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

7 Weeks (Server)

1,275 Hours Totaled.

(Proof)

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/987939815

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander, is to assist and maintain the Battalion standards within the roleplay and server aspect.. NCOs are expected to be led towards getting rank and assisting in the tryouts and new people coming into the respected ranks. Officers are needed for training and SIMs to assist in newer people and more seasoned troopers, to keep refining the battalion on a lower scale. Finally- VCMDRs and CMDRs are there to assist with keeping a battalion on a steady pace. Currently the ST Troopers are an active branch and force down on the planet & ship within the server, which has sprung ST activity a lot. ST VCMDRs are there to assist in any shape or form, and that could mean Supply Runs to taking Suggestions for the Unit!

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Since joining the ST Corp back in mid to late June, having worked my way through the ST NCO & Officer as Scout Captain / Vice Lead and Shore Captain /  Vice Lead. Helping those respected branches with constant tryouts, SIMs, and training. As an Officer, my tasks had doubled up. Having to make some of the Discord Channel formats for Notes, Meeting Excuses. Even during the final days of the Shore Troopers being on the ISD, we still had experienced some fun while they had remained. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I’m pretty active after about 6 PM EST, 18:00.
Sometimes during the week, I can get on earlier if needed and stay up around 1:00 AM EST, 0100.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

RDM x 1
Player Dis l FailRP
KTAP

[Edit: In recent days, I have reconsidered and edited this Application for ST VCMDR!]

Edited by lGhostl

Imperial Commando Ghost l Omega Squad Darman Skirata
Shadow Guard Hades l ST VCMDR Ghost l Gideon Hask IF2
Havoc Captain Ghost l DT MAJ II5 & L21 l Naval Commodore Dunn

• lGhostl changed the title to Ghost Stormtrooper VCDMR Application!
On 9/11/2022 at 10:47 PM, Pizzaguy11 said:

+Support
Works hard in ST
Great scout trooper
Has done an amazing job
MF deserves it

2 hours ago, Jesus, Lord and Savior said:

+SUPPORT

• Served three of the sub-regiments well and balanced them (Scout, Shore, and STRM)

• Experienced and skillful leader.

• Describes his time within ST well in a brief manner

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)