Vice Commander Joker?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Commander?

• Yay
    • Nay

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock ERUL LTCOL Joker 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock-Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've loved shock from since i've joined the server as it's been my battalion from day one, I've enjoyed every second of it from a TRN to NCO to Officer,  helping out within the battalion through my capabilities as a senior officer by assisting my Command team as well as my fellow officers and lower ranked personnel to the best of my abilities, I would be able to assist shock more as a whole if I was given the honor of becoming apart of shock's command team and look to further encourage proper player conductivity and activity and would love to see shock continue on being the amazing battalion that it has been under Zee, Mark and ENT, [Tuna].  Getting to become a member of the command team would allow me to further expand positive growth and interactions from shock to other battalions as well as within the battalion to show that we like to have fun too B^)
I would like to be a mentor to those around me and as vice commander I would be a representative of Shock as my actions would reflect those of shocks, I always try to keep a positive mindset when enforcing server rules and when instructing my fellow shock on their understanding of a situation to uphold our standards as Shock Troopers. No problem or task is too big or too small if it's a benefit to the battalion I'm always willing to give it my best shot as I only want to see shock continue to flourish. I would also be able to help illuminate issues with shock to help them get fixed if needed.
I look to continue the path that my would be predecessors have set forth and only seek to improve for we take no steps back in Shock and will always hold the line and push forward no matter the odds.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

604:28 [25 day's, Joined the server 2 months ago]

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To ensure that the battalion stays active and enjoyable as well as maintain contact with other battalion command members to help ensure cross-battalion interactions and positive player experiences. Assist the Commander with managing the battalion while guiding and instructing Officers/NCO's/Enlisted on proper procedures and conduct. Maintain communication throughout all of shock while maintaining professionalism when addressing internal and external affairs. Every situation is a learning experience, You are a Teacher/Mentor and are constantly being watched from HC all the way to Enlisted. As a Commander you are responsible for activity which includes officers/command officers making sure that everyone is following the proper COC and meeting quotas so that battalion activity can remain up while also ensuring that the roster is up to date.
All in all being Commander means you are to keep the battalion operating smoothly as well as establishing and maintaining communication within Shock and other battalions to help create and maintain a positive community and cross-battalion mission/interactions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?  I feel like I can be trusted as I try to keep a professional and level headed attitude as well as maintaining proper player respect between battalions and individuals, I follow the rules to the best of my ability and enforce them when needed I am always looking for opportunities to teach others and learn myself as every experience is a learning experience and I try to ensure that everyone in the battalion is up to date on the current information within shock and procedures so that while yes everyone is following the rules we are also having fun. I hope I've maintained good standings with all those amongst the ISD as well as good relations between us and our battalions I am always looking for improvements or critiques so that I can continue to grow and improve not only within the server but also as a person in general, while I do have a warn for FailRP I am a member of staff and havn't abused my position within Shock/other battalions or Staff position.

7. How often can you be Online? :

5-6 days a week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : ImperialRP-FailRP

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

On 9/12/2022 at 4:07 AM, JackForPrez said:

++++ Major Support

1. Online frequently 
  2. friendly 
  3. not afraid to hold people accountable 
  4. Great ERU Lead

• Thanks 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 9/12/2022 at 5:07 AM, JackForPrez said:

++++ Major Support

1. Online frequently 
  2. friendly 
  3. not afraid to hold people accountable 
  4. Great ERU Lead

• Thanks 1

| Former: IQ Eighth Brother | Former: IQ Ninth Sister | Former: Junior Managment Team | Former Head Game Master |
rogue one GIF by Star Wars