CI is in my blood and my brain.

MegaLord

In-game Name: John Xina

SteamID: 76561199000250058

DiscordID: Bomb#5095

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 10/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Hello so i was the BCOM CI of CI on CivilGames i was the guy who hold CI with my barely hands while all the COs gone i rise CI with my cold blood I pretty much know *ALL* CI lore and i want to start all over again as Alpha i want to enjoy as a small group of CI raiding and teamwork.
Not only that im pretty much active and i got time to play CI almost all day and im pretty much experience in combat.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I played CI alot and i was the BCOM CI of CI on CivilGames i was the only one who was the CO and im pretty much experience  with combat and im very active than others

How active can you be? Like everyday (Timezone are really differnt and if im not active it means i got stuff to do in irl but i will be active again!)

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

**ENGINEER WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD OF US**

Edited by MegaLord

Accepted

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. Chaosemote.JPG.954b07c9e4a93e6a96a05f1359db81d8.JPG <--- It should look like this

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Dr. Pills#5405, Good Luck!!

Note: Welcome to Gaminglight!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

• Adam. locked this topic