Maintenance Personnel Record #112358: Eric "Wingnut" Hoss

Tinsley Lynx

The following document contains excerpts from various interviews conducted with Mr. Hoss. The Identities of the interviewing personnel have been redacted. This document will be updated as seen fit by the Records Department.

The following excerpt is taken from an interview conducted shortly after Mr. Hoss' employment and assignment to site 50.

Hoss: So, you had some questions for me?

[REDACTED]: Yes. Just a formality, the Records Department likes to have these things on hand, I'm sure you understand.

Hoss: Certainly. Where should I start?

[REDACTED]: Well, how about you start with your nickname. I mean, it's even printed on your ID and name tags.

Mr. Hoss chuckles.

Hoss: Ah, yes. "Wingnut". Got that on my first day of training. I was walking around in one of the storage closets, and I accidently knocked a box of wingnuts over, dumped 'em all over myself. Took 20 minutes to pick them all up. After that, everyone's been calling me Wingnut since. Pretty convenient, given that SCP-066 is on site. Wouldn't want to risk anyone getting hurt.

A pen can be heard writing on paper.

[REDACTED]: So, what exactly is your field of expertise? The Maintenance Department employs number of specialized personnel.

Hoss: I'm something of a Jack-of-All. Done plenty of work with electronics, plumbing too. On paper, I'm an engineer, but my passion is personal defensive equipment. You know, body armor, deployable barricades, APPD* systems, that sort of thing. Did a little robotics work as well.

*APPD: Active Personal Projectile Deterrent. A body-worn system that aids in deflecting projectiles and shrapnel while active.

[REDACTED]: You have quite the variety of practices, Mr. Hoss.

The rest of the interview has been expunged from this record. For the entire transcript, submit a request to the Records Department.